Minix Neo X8 H Plus is a mini PC especially suited to playing multimedia files, with the ability to play videos in 4K, or as Ultra HD.
Review Minix Neo X8 H Plus: description
Minix Neo X8 H Plus is a mini pc weblog Android, with a simple and compact in the package, as well as the remote control and the various components of wiring, including the wall adapter with EU plug, HDMI cable, there is also a standard remote control to move through the menus.
Software interface KitKat Android 4.4.2, specially optimized by Minix, with its Minix Metro, clean and simple, perhaps too thin, but it guarantees a quick and intuitive approach towards the device, meaning it can be replaced with any launcher Android .
Minix Neo X8 Plus has just all the features Android listed on a tablet, ensuring free access to apps like Spotifty, and of course all the other app downloaded from Play Store or from other sources.
The characteristics of this Minix, make it suitable for playing media files, with the ability to play video in 4K, digital audio output S / PDIF pass-throught or HDMI pass-throught and the ability to activate the Dolby DRC, or line RF.
Interesting is the custom version of XBMC and optimized Minix, this Neo X8 H Plus is supplied with version 13.3 beta, with the plugin for changing the refresh rate of the TV depending on the video source and with even better support .ts, 4K and H.265.
Review Minix Neo X8 H Plus: features
The mini PC that turns any conventional TV that has an HDMI input on a Smart TV / Smart PC, equipped with Android 4.4.2 KitKat brings the Android experience on the big screen, offering services such as web browsing, video playback and 4K UHD lots of functions, analyze them in detail:
- Quad-Core A9r4
- Octa-Core GPU Mali-450
- 2 GB RAM DRR
- internal memory 16 GB eMMC
- connectivity 802.11ac Wireless Dual-Band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz / 5.0GHz) Bluetooth 4.0
- OS Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Video output: HDMI 1.4, up to 30 fps @ 4K
- Audio output: via HDMI 1.4, 3.5 mm stereo jack optical SPDIF
- Device Interface: RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet – support hosting-sharing via Wi-Fi, SD / MMC card reader, three USB ports, a port OTG, headphone and microphone jacks, IR receiver
- Power Supply: 5V, 3A
- supported video formats: DAT, MPEG, MPE, MPG, TS, TP, VOB, ISO, AVI, MP4, MOV, 3GP, FLV, MKV, M2TS, MTS, M4V, WMV, ASF, RM, RMVB
- Supported audio formats: DD, DD +, MP2, MP3, WMA, WAW, OGG, OGA, FLAC, ALAC APE, AAC