A smart TV for those who want to start enjoying the benefits of video playback 4K, well good for its compatibility for 3D viewing, the Minix Neo X8 Plus brings you a smart TV to 360 °
Review Minix Neo X8 Plus: description
The Neo Plus X8 is an Android device that allows you to view multimedia content and services Web Browsing simply by connecting the device to any TV with HDMI input.
Neo Plus X8 is solid and compact, thanks to its hard plastic shell, the sides are the various USB ports, three in total, an HDMI output, headphone jack, microphone jack, SD slot and receiver UR.
All ‘inside the packaging there a mini remote control, useful for navigating the menus, an HDMI cable, a wall adapter with EU plug and a Wi-Fi antenna detachable antennas can exchange it if necessary with most “powerful” if necessary .
The terminal has 16 GB eMMC, 2 GB of RAM, Quad-Core Cortex-A9r4 to 1.2-2 GHz with Mali 450Mp80 graphics card, good for playing videos in 4K and games.
As we see the operating system Minix Neo X8 Plus mount version Android 4.4.2 KitKat, with customization of ‘style interface meter XBMC MINIX.
As usual on Android would be free to download and install the app at will, just like on any tablet, reproducing the entire screen of your TV.
Indicated above six you are interested in video playback, with the ability to play files in 4K resolution UHD.
Review Minix Neo X8 Plus: features
The device has an excellent rendering on web browsing, excellent even when streaming formats HTML5. Run well even the most games and app in the Play Store.
The customization of Minix, the Minix Metro is however not perfectly handsome, but nonetheless we analyze its characteristics in dettagio:
- Quad-Core Cortex A9r4
- Octa-Core GPU Mali-450
- 2 GB RAM DRR
- internal memory 16 GB eMMC
- Connectivity Wireless 802.11n Dual-Band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz / 5.0GHz) Bluetooth 4.0
- OS Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Video output: HDMI 1.4, up to 30 fps @ 4K
- Audio output: via HDMI 1.4, 3.5 mm stereo jack optical SPDIF
- Device Interface: RJ-45 Ethernet jack-hosting support-sharing via Wi-Fi, SD / MMC card reader, three USB ports, a port OTG, headphone and microphone jacks, IR receiver
- Power Supply: 5V, 3A
- supported video formats: DAT, MPEG, MPE, MPG, TS, TP, VOB, ISO, AVI, MP4, MOV, 3GP, FLV, MKV, M2TS, MTS, M4V, WMV, ASF, RM, RMVB
- audio formats supported: MP2, MP3, WMA, WAW, OGG, OGA, FLAC, ALAC APE, AAC